Position: Computer Help Desk Technician- Full Time/ Part Time
* If you are looking towards the part time job- the education requirements would be relaxed, but must enrolled in current coursework to obtain like education/experience.
BGCSystems is a Multi State MSP company that supports K-12 School Districts, Medical Offices and a variety of other commercial businesses in their server/ workstation/ backup/ VoIP and other IT needs.
We are looking the a help desk tech to help us better streamline our customer support and service. Someone that would best fit into this role would be a laid back individual that is good managing trouble tickets and new installs. Currently, we have 3 full time employees, but we are INSANE Efficient., we were inducted into the Ingram Micro SMB 500 in 2015 as the 12th fastest growing SMB company in the nation.
See the link here:
We are new to the greater Nashville area and looking for some key people to help us continue our growth.
- Work individually and with other Technology team members with responsibility for support and troubleshooting of all network hardware and software.
- Ability to monitor offsite backup and server operations. Experience with Datto would be great!
- DETAIL DETAIL DETAILS- All about the details, we are not looking to “get by” we are looking to be “AMAZING” must provide 150% on EVERY. SINGLE. TASK.
- Operate GFI LanGuard or AutoTask AEM RMM tools, Experience would be great!
- Track Time and projects with AutoTask PSA, experience with same or like product would be great!
- Manage/Troubleshoot and install VoIP phone systems, Ringcentral experience is awesome!
- Experience with Chrome Devices (Chroombook/box/base) with an education focus (Google Apps Management Console) would be great, but we can teach this easy enough.
- Ability to maintain detailed technical documentation.
- Provide end-user support
Experience & Education:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Telecommunication System Management or other related required.
- 3-5 years of provided technology support. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Certs are not required, but would really help your chances.
- RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME SKILLS in remote management of various O/S issues and general support calls.
- Must be able to multi-task many projects and function well under pressure, alone or in a team environment.
- Should be skilled at listening to customers and meeting their needs.
- Must be analytical, meticulous to detail, and have great problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work nights/weekends, when required.
- -THE LEGAL STUFF- Must be able to pass full panel drug test (We are Drug Free Workplace), must have a SUPER clean driving record check, will need to pass TBI fingerprint check regarding former criminal status. We also provide yearly safety training, participation and passing the test is required.
Benefits to Include (We think they are pretty awesome 😉
-Work with a group of people that have a great time and love working together.
-Work in a office with TVs at every corner, a banging sound system and a stocked fridge!
-Tip Top Technology for your desk (Core i7s, tons of RAM, SSDs Dual BIG LCDs- the works- we are a tech company after all)
-Matching IRA (3% after one year)
-12 days a year of PTO (starts day 1)
-Annual Review with 3%+ raise (based on new tasks proposed)
-Annual Bonus of 2-10% of annual pay (based on performance and effort)
-Flexible working schedule (We understand that you need a few minutes every now and then)
-Company paid expenses (No putting your own cash up for expenses)
-PAY- You get paid here…YEA!!!…Hard to say how much…let’s talk, but we are good at this and happy to pay for talent that helps us grow and create new revenue.
-The best growth potential in the WORLD! We have an employee that enjoys making websites- so we opened a section of the company making websites that he now runs! We love to see what you are good at and what you are interested in. Owner of the company sits 25 feet from your desk.
Bluegrass Computer Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Hardware: 1 year
- Computer Repair: 1 year
Required license or certification: